On this page I am going to list some of my favourite programs along with what computer and other stuff I use. If you are in to that kind of stuff then you have come to the right place.
– My quick code editor. I use this lots of the time when I am making quick edits to something.
– My main code editor for when I am spending time coding something.
– A simple, free, and open source screen capturing software.
– How I sync my work between GitHub and my computer.
– I use Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint like everyday.
– By far my favourite internet browser.
– Keeping up with WordPress through Slack. (@matthew)
-Need some good music to help my productivity.
If you want to be technical, I have 5 computers.
Raspberry Pi 2
Raspberry Pi 3
Raspberry Pi Zero
Loaded up with the most recent version of Ubuntu, this computer just sits beside my desktop doing nothing. I may use this computer once a month to play around with Ubuntu. The main reason I rarely use it is because it is an old Dell Dimension computer with 1GB of ram and a 2.83GHz processor with a cheap WiFi card installed. Needless to say, it sucks.
Windows 10 Laptop
My main computer is hooked up to a 23″ monitor and a 17″ for dual screens. It has a Intel i7 processor, 8GB or ram, and a 1TB hard drive. Nothing amazing, but it gets the job done.
I am hoping to switch to a desktop as my main computer in the next few months.